Her again






There she goes again, the Last Girl in the Woods. A character I originally made up to be a more outrageous version of myself. But lately, she has been growing up to be her own person. She also goes by the name the Local Patriot. (Back then, it was about embroidery and bark boats.) I define her by words such as proud, exuberant and obstinate, and seeing the world through her eyes and hands renders everything slightly more illuminated and significant. 

I made her a room, a zine, and even a small fleet! Next up I think there will be clothing. The Last Girl in the Woods is the driving force behind most of my creative work nowadays.

The photos of the Pine Cone Bag above are taken by Elisabeth. The lupin photo is taken by my mum in 1982 (the year of the mittens) ♥

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar