Fine Little Day book!



After months of work, it is finally here, the Fine Little Day book! I have hardly mentioned it at all here, but those of you following me on Instagram might have seen some sneak peaks under the hashtag #finelittledaybook… Now that the book is out, more people have started using it. If you haven't checked it out yet - go and have a look!




I have had the honour to work alongside Elisabeth Dunker, doing the graphic design - a field I'm not really trained in other than through my own projects. I feel very happy and a bit overwhelmed that Elisabeth chose me to do it! This project has somehow proved to me that you can indeed go quite far and learn loads of stuff on pure lust and and commitment. I'm glad I was audacious enough to take on a job I really wasn't sure I could carry through with. "Fake it 'til you make it" has been my motto in this process.

We have had a lot of fun putting this book together. Endless work, but always inspiring. The task of marrying our visual expressions together sure has been interesting. I think I decided on handwriting quite early on. It seemed like the only way to make sure it didn't get too clean and tidy. Using watercolour for the lettering sure was the answer to that question!



Pictures above from our release party at the new Fine Little Day studio here in Gothenburg. One could say that POTHOLDERS has been a somewhat recurring theme both in the book and afterwards.

Until November 16th, those of you living in Sweden have the opportunity to buy the book at 10% discount using this link. Apart from that, it is of course available worldwide in the Fine Little Day shop!

We have already received some feedback and been mentioned in a few blogs, here are some links (mostly in Swedish):

ELLE Decoration 1, 2, 3
Dos Family
Fine Fine Books
Lantliv
Sílvia Silva
The Way We Play

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar