Shop update, an offer + a painting


Thanks to all of you who came to the Basar last Sunday! It was an intense couple of hours of meeting lots and lots of nice people, and having many good conversations. And as promised, I did a major shop update on December 1st - the day after.

At present, there are 10 colours available. They will be continuously updated over the next couple of weeks. Keep in mind that there are not more than maximum 3 pairs per colour - I'm actually about to run out of vegetable dyed yarn! So if you have a special dye in mind - get it!

And to make you even more inspired, I offer free shipping for two weeks, until December 14th! Just enter the code GRANLIDEN at checkout. 

Enter the shop here!


Surely, I've been nerdy about cross stitch patterns and old samplers for a long time. But since working with the Fine Little Day book (where I did numerous illustrations combining cross stitch and watercolour) I really can't stop painting. 


Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar